javax.transaction

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: javax.transaction
Date: 15 Jul 2002 00:06:56 +0200

Hi,

I added the javax.transaction files from libgcj to CVS. They are needed
by the new JDBC 3.0 support that Bryce added.
(Could people please always check that the tree still compiles after
committing a change to CVS.)

I only added the 6 classes that are listed in the public javadoc for
1.4, libgcj has a couple more classes.

Does anybody know of any public documentation that describes these
classes? I wanted to add some documentation but I miss some context.