Re: Intel's patch submission...

From: Michael Koch
Subject: Re: Intel's patch submission...
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:26:26 +0200

Am Samstag, 19. Oktober 2002 09:48 schrieb Mark Wielaard:
> OK, no problem. There is enough to merge for everybody :)
> Let me know when you are done or if the remaining java.net changes
> do/don't interfere with your work:

I just wanted to make sure that nobody does work others have already
done.

> - Refocator InetAddress.

This interferes with my work, as I'm going to merge this class with
libgcj. And there are some Inet4Address/Inet6Address issues.
Esspecially IPv6 support never really worked. Can you send me the
file ? I will try to merge with my things and then best ideas for
implementation will win ;-)

> - URLEn/Decoder speedups.
> - URLClassLoader rewrite for caching (negative) results.

Feel free to commit these two things.

Michael
--
Homepage: http://www.worldforge.org/