I wish to help

From: Jeffrey Morgan
Subject: I wish to help
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:02:02 -0500

I would like to contribute to the classpath project.
I would like to ask the current developers where I
can be of the most use.  I have several years of JNI
experience and have worked on several open source GUI
toolkits.  I know the GTK library stack very well and would
therefore prefer to work on AWT if possible.  I should
mention that I am the primary developer for java-gnome
and will be splitting my time between the two projects.

-Jeff