Re: mauve results posted nightly

From: Stephen Crawley
Subject: Re: mauve results posted nightly
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:20:31 +1000

> Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Kissme did throw a OutOfMemoryError when trying all the java. packages.
> > But taking a smaller subset seems to work fine. Do you have a japize
> > example classes/arguments/output file to which I can compare my results?
>
> Kissme from CVS segfaulted on me during java.io... no idea if was
> out of memory or not.

Mark: Kissme will not expand the size of its heap beyond its initial size.
[It is on the list of things to fix.]  If you experience OutOfMemoryError
exceptions, try giving it a bigger heap.  The built-in help should tell
you how ...

Brian: How long ago did this happen?  If it was within the last week,
do you have time to try to reproduce the segfault and email me a
stack trace?

-- Steve