Re: javax.swing.plaf; next steps

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: javax.swing.plaf; next steps
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:09:11 -0700

Sascha Brawer wrote:

For all text-editing, including a simple JTextField, we need a working
implementation of javax.swing.text. This is a hairy beast, but it would
be quite interesting to do, and very useful for other applications.

I have a gnu.lists.CharBuffer and a gnu.jemacs.swing.BufferContent
class. The latter implements javax.swing.text.AbstractDocument.Content. These are used in the JEmacs implementation that comes with Kawa.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/