RE: Java Runtime Matrix for UserLinux

From: Robert Lougher
Subject: RE: Java Runtime Matrix for UserLinux
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 05:30:05 +0000

Hi,

Sorry for the empty post - first day back into work tomorrow :) What I meant to say:

Any reasons for missing out JamVM (http::/jamvm.sourceforge.net)? It's been using Classpath since 1.0.0 (12-Mar-2003). Quite a few people are using it successfully, and I think a number of people on this list have given it a test.

Thanks,

Rob.