Re: Eclipse and Classpath

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Eclipse and Classpath
Date: 22 Apr 2004 16:33:52 -0600

>>>>> "Stephane" == S Meslin-Weber <address@hidden> writes:

Stephane> I don't believe that Tom would suggest using these project
Stephane> files as the sole means of building GNU Classpath, only as a
Stephane> means to start people off using Eclipse for development.

Yeah, sorry if that wasn't clear.

I'm not proposing we change the build system or anything like that,
just that we add these two files to make it a bit easier for folks who
want to use Eclipse.

It might also be nice to add a file like
"eclipse/gnu/classpath/Configuration.java", that is only used by
Eclipse builds, but I'm not sure and I'd prefer to hold off on this.

Tom