RE: Patch: jni.h

From: David Holmes
Subject: RE: Patch: jni.h
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 05:39:47 +1000

> Please don't refer to proprietary source code when working on GNU
> Classpath!

I don't work on GNU Classpath. At most I comment on organisation (VMxxx for
example) and I report bugs. I have had too much involvement with the JDK and
other Sun VM implementations to ever be able to contribute to Classpath.

A declaration in a header file that is for application use is hardly
"proprietary source code". But I know where you're coming from.

Besides, how do you know my compiler didn't give me the information. ;-)

David Holmes