Re: patch for 0.09: README missing information.

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: patch for 0.09: README missing information.
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 15:25:53 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 07:53, Steven Augart wrote:
> Please stick this in before you ship 0.09 today.  Some status
> information is missing from the README file that needs to be there for
> the release.

Thanks, but the patch did not apply cleanly. You might want to included
patches as attachment and not in-line to avoid copy/paste or mail
transport munging of the patch. Also please send concrete patch
proposals to address@hidden (or put them in the patch manager
on savannah) so they won't get lost. (For this release I went through
both mailinglists to pick up patches, but the main classpath mailinglist
has to much non-patch related communication nowadays.)