JSpinner and javax.swing.Timer

From: Ka-Hing Cheung
Subject: JSpinner and javax.swing.Timer
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 20:58:03 -0700

Hi,

I've been lurking around on #classpath a while ago and promised to implement
JSpinner for classpath, and now finals are done and I finally finished it.
Since the original javax.swing.Timer doesn't conform to SUN's javadoc nor even
work, and JSpinner depends on it, so I fixed^Wrewrote it as well. Tested with
sablevm and classpath cvs. Patch generated against classpath cvs.

The first diff is for Timer and fix a couple components to call the right
constructor. The rest are one diff for JSpinner and a couple added files.

I've already sent off my email to FSF and am now waiting for their respond, so
consider this email a solicitation for comments. I will resend the patches once
the necessary paperworks are done.

-khc