Re: End of the month - where is the new snapshot?

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: End of the month - where is the new snapshot?
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:14:55 -0400

Mark Wielaard wrote:
OK. For the 0.11 snapshot I will remove the external gnujaxp and add to
the release notes that runtime, compiler, tool integrators are
encouraged to package or depend on GNU JAXP together with GNU Classpath.
I'll test the release against the just released GNU JAXP
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/classpathx/jaxp-1.1.tar.gz to make sure at least
things like Eclipse and ant keep working out of the box with such a
setup.

Suggestion: Do the same thing for other third-party packages that provide parts of the core API that aren't currently part of Classpath but compile and work with it. Tritonus springs to mind and I forget whether any others were mentioned in the recent thread about japitools coverage.

Oh, and make sure the nightly japi files that are produced include these packages :)

Stuart.

--
Stuart Ballard, Senior Web Developer
NetReach, Inc.