Re: Getting kaffe to work with classpath...

From: Joao Victor
Subject: Re: Getting kaffe to work with classpath...
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:25:22 +0000

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:19:32 +0100, Michael Koch <address@hidden> wrote:
> Kaffe uses its own fork of GNU classpath. It comes with kaffe. We are
> working on my making kaffe work with pure GNU classpath but thats not
> finished yet. So remove the " -classpath ../glibj.zip:." and all
> might work.

Ok... so, basically, neither GCJ or Kaffe uses pure Classpath?

But the thing is, my '/usr/local/kaffe/jre/lib/rt.jar', which i
suppose is kaffe's classpath, doesn't have Swing. To be precise, it's
got 3 Swing classes only. So when i try to run a Swing app, it doesn't
go too far. Any ideas?

Thanks,
J.V.