japitools 0.9.5 NullPointerException

From: Peter Connolly
Subject: japitools 0.9.5 NullPointerException
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:36:47 -0800

When I run japitools' japize against two versions of the Sybase
JConnect2 library: jconn2.jar, I get a large number of
NullPointerExceptions.

I am running 0.9.5 of japitools.  I have run J2SE JDK 1.4.1 and 1.5.0
with japitools and I get the same results...i.e., many
NullPointerExceptions.  I'm including japitools.jar and the 1.4.1 rt.jar
in the CLASSPATH.

I've attached the console log and the execution script.

Help!
pc