Re: LinuxTag - 2 GNU Classpath/gcj presentations on Saturday 25 June

From: Robert Schuster
Subject: Re: LinuxTag - 2 GNU Classpath/gcj presentations on Saturday 25 June
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:27:12 +0200

Hi,
I will depart from Berlin this evening. You can have my latest slides in
de and en now (The talk itself will be in German).

GNU Classpath Presentation Slides for LinuxTag2005

German
OpenOffice.org:
http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~rschuste/GNUClasspath-LinuxTag2005.sxi

Portable Document Format:
http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~rschuste/GNUClasspath-LinuxTag2005.pdf

English:
OpenOffice.org:
http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~rschuste/GNUClasspath-LinuxTag2005-English.sxi

Portable Document Format:
http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~rschuste/GNUClasspath-LinuxTag2005-English.pdf

Unfortunately my notebook's harddrive is faulty making it impossible for
me to show running application's :( (I am running Knoppix now)
My plan was to show a plain Eclipse from eclipse.org which is compiled
to native (using a recent GCJ snapshot) and maybe JamVM's stunning
interpreter performance using my little fosdemo (the one I had written
for FOSDEM 2005). If someone wants to fix this situation and has a
notebook to prepare the programs then please meet me at LinuxTag
(Th/Fr/Sa, 10-18 o'clock).

Btw: If you wonder about my mail address in the presentation. It's right
I am now* a fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe :)

cu
Robert

*registration pending