Re: Swing (more screenshots)

From: David Gilbert
Subject: Re: Swing (more screenshots)
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:24:57 +0000

Hi Norman,

Norman Hendrich wrote:

Perhaps submitting bug reports with testcases made all the difference?
Your bug reports are really excellent!

Sorted by relevance, my personal wishlist looks like this:

(1) fix JScrollPane and JViewport
(2) make JTextField and JTextArea more robust
(3) implement the missing bits of Graphics2D (fix segfaults)
(4) fix JFileChooser (and make it look pretty)
Just to keep people informed, I'm doing some work on the MetalFileChooserUI at the moment - it may take me a little while though, as I don't have so much free time right now. But I am committed to finishing the javax.swing.plaf.metal.* package and getting it working nicely. And I will come back to the JComboBox bug too...

Regards,

Dave Gilbert