classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Makefile

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Makefile
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 23:41:13 +0000

Just to let you know: I am working on this issue. I've been busy with
work (last week at my old contract, new contract this week!) and I
haven't had much time.

However, I did solve the central portability problem of my original
makefile: the path separator used (I had hard coded ':').

I've solved it by using a functional system (the GNU Make @(call)
construct allows a certain amount of functionalism).

It strikes me that if I solve the $(wildcard) problem then I won't
have to use the shell script trick and that might mean that a native
windows make might work.

I'm still working on it... I'll try and get it done this week... I'm
really sorry for the delay.

If you guys want to go ahead with an ANT based release then let me
know.

Nic