classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] JAXP implementation: Volunteers PLEASE HELP!

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] JAXP implementation: Volunteers PLEASE HELP!
Date: 13 Apr 2002 22:46:08 +0100

Several people have come to me over the last 6 months and asked if
they could help on the JAXP stuff. No one ever seems to do anything
though.

JAXP is a core API now and David has worked really hard on getting it
right and making it properly free.

However, the documentation in many parts is still wanting and we
could do with some tutorial information. If you're a hardcore hacker
we could do with a Transform implementation.

I urge everybody who reads this who isn't yet doing any real
ClasspathX work to get involved and try and make GNU-JAXP the top XML
platform for java work.

Nic Ferrier
GNU ClasspathX maintainer