classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Servlet API

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Servlet API
Date: 21 Apr 2002 22:46:47 +0100

The Servlet API is done I think.

I've tagged the current CVS as version rc1. I am using it right now
for development (and I'm using the recently added JSP bits as well so
I'm getting a good test).

Since there is very little implementation, mainly just specification,
it shouldn't be that long till release.

All of you people with Tomcat (or whatever) do please give it a try.

To compile you need to do this:

   $ ./automakejar Makefile.in
   $ ./configure
   $ make

Thanks to everyone who helped on this:

  Paul Siegmann
  Charles Lowell
  Mark Wielaard
  and anybody whose name I have forgotten...

If I have forgotten anybody please let me know as I will make up an
AUTHORS file before release.

Nic Ferrier