classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Introduction of a new member

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Introduction of a new member
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:35:29 +0100

Chris Burdess <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd like to introduce a new member to the classpathx project: Trent
> Jarvi. Trent is the author of the RXTX project (http://www.rxtx.org/),
> the renowned free reference implementation of Sun's javax.comm API.
> He's agreed to contribute this code to classpathx, and we're putting together
> the interface classes as well to provide a complete, free javax.comm package.
>
> Welcome on board, Trent!

Welcome Trent!

--
~/.signature not found

There are 3 types of guys -- the ones who hate nerds (all nerds, that
is; girls aren't let off the hook); the ones who are scared off by girls
who are slightly more intelligent than average; and the guys who are
also somewhat more intelligent than average, but are so shy that they
can't put 2 words together when they're within 20 feet of a girl.
                -- Vikki Roemer on debian-curiosa