classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] javax.servlet download

From: Samuel Richard
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] javax.servlet download
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 19:31:07 -0500

Hi,

I am looking for a free implementation of the javax.servlet package, and I got to the classpathX website. It says that you have the servlet classes for version 2.3 of the API, but I can't see where they are. As for the GNU servlet container (paperclips) most of its links are broken.

Could you tell me where I could get my hand on that package?

Thanks,

Samuel Richard
Université de Sherbrooke, Québec