classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] javax.servlet download

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] javax.servlet download
Date: 05 Nov 2004 00:41:02 +0000

Samuel Richard <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a free implementation of the javax.servlet package, and I
> got to the classpathX website.  It says that you have the servlet classes
> for version 2.3 of the API, but I can't see where they are.  As for the GNU
> servlet container (paperclips) most of its links are broken.
>
> Could you tell me where I could get my hand on that package?

The servlet API is available from CVS.

There has been little demand for an offical release.

You can reach CVS from savannah:

   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/classpathx

I am the maintainer of Paperclips. I have little time now to maintain
it, but I try and fix bugs if you report them.

The website is badly broken and needs a lot of work.

Sorry.

Nic