classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Merges into classpath

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Merges into classpath
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:48:13 +0100

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:52:49 -0500,
Andrew Overholt <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm pretty new to both classpath and classpathx, but I was wondering
> if someone could explain to me the process by which things are merged
> from the latter to the former.

Mark is the guru.

> I'm particularly interested in seeing GNU Jaxp merged into classpath.
> Let me know how I can help.

At the moment I think Chris want to stabilize gnu jaxp. And then, I
think there will be some work on mergin' all the stuff.

While I'm writing a mail to you, I had some problems building gjdoc with
autotools. Is it possible for you to commit the necessary files so I can
just type ./configure and make to build gjdoc?

Many thanks,

--
 Arnaud Vandyck