classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Merges into classpath

From: Andrew Overholt
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Merges into classpath
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:52:21 -0500

* Arnaud Vandyck <address@hidden> [2004-11-15 09:48]:

> > I'm particularly interested in seeing GNU Jaxp merged into classpath.
> > Let me know how I can help.
>
> At the moment I think Chris want to stabilize gnu jaxp. And then, I
> think there will be some work on mergin' all the stuff.

Okay.  The reason I was asking is because I'm having trouble building
everything due to overlapping classes in libgcj and GNU jaxp.

> While I'm writing a mail to you, I had some problems building gjdoc with
> autotools. Is it possible for you to commit the necessary files so I can
> just type ./configure and make to build gjdoc?

I've been meaning to write a note about this.  To build natively, you'll
need to:

mkdir gjdoc-bld; cd gjdoc-bld
<location of gjdoc src>/autogen.sh
make

Is this what you tried and it didn't work?  Can you send me a transcript?

Thanks,

Andrew