classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Which application uses GNU JavaMail ?

From: Cedric Hyppolite
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Which application uses GNU JavaMail ?
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 22:00:39 +0100

Hi,

I am getting problems trying to list the subfolders of the default folder using GNU JavaMail IMAP provider v1.1. I guess that my problem comes from a bad usage of the API so the best would be to look into the code of a working application.

Which application uses currently the GNU provider for JavaMail and which version of it ?

Thanks,
Cedric