classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Which application uses GNU JavaMail ?

From: Cedric Hyppolite
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Which application uses GNU JavaMail ?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:41:55 +0100

OK, implemented and committed.

I am very happy to have it working.

Is there a plan for a release of GNU JavaMail.

Ciao,
Cedric

Le 18 févr. 06 à 14:40, Chris Burdess a écrit :

Cedric Hyppolite wrote:
Actually, there is an issue with folder listing. It works only if the listed folder is not the default one. I got the listing of INBOX so I didn't notice.

To get it fully working, you need to change:
    char sep = getSeparator();
    String spec =
      new StringBuffer(path).append(sep).append(pattern).toString();

into

          String spec;
          if (path.equals(""))
          {
                  spec = pattern;
          }
          else
          {
                  char sep = getSeparator();
spec = new StringBuffer(path).append(sep).append (pattern).toString();
          }

So the 'empty name' folder will get listed without a separator character. This does not change the fact that the folder type need the fix explained below.

OK, implemented and committed. Sorry for the delay.
--
犬 Chris Burdess
  "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety