classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Using GnuClasspathX with a PDA

From: Naraghi
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Using GnuClasspathX with a PDA
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:00:16 +0200

Hi,

I'm a student and I'm trying to use Apache Axis on a PDA to call some Web services. I'm using Mysaifu JVM on the PDA which is certified gnu Classpath, but when I use Axis librairies, it's seems that I also need some classes from gnu ClasspathX : javax.servlet, libxmlj..... I tried to compile myself some package of ClasspathX from the CVS but, some packages
don't work...

Where can I find all ClasspathX  libraires ?
Did anyone try to use Axis on a PDA ?

Thank you.

address@hidden