classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Full gnu classpath X

From: Naraghi
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Full gnu classpath X
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 13:47:22 +0200

/We do not plan to offer a full ClasspathX download,
but if you'd be interested in having one you should maybe let us know :

address@hidden

/ Hi,
I'm a french student, and I'm trying to use Apache Axis with a PDA, but it seems that the PDA's JVM (Mysaifu) doesn't contain all classes needed by Axis.

I think that those classes are in gnuclaspathX librairies. ( Jaxp, libxmlj, ...)
That's why  I wish to get a full gnu classpathX.

Where can I find gnu classpathX librairies ( .jar ) and not only sources code.

Thank you.

M. NARAGHI Ilya