classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Bug in cvs 2003.08.06?

From: chris burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Bug in cvs 2003.08.06?
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:06:33 +0100

Doug Porter wrote:
> > if you want to send me patches against current cvs, i can incorporate
> > those and fix this bug.
>
> Happy to. Since I've been using a year old version, the "against current
> cvs" part may take a bit. :)

i have refactored the pop3 provider around a POP3Connection client
object. it's now much clearer what's happening where, and the LIST bug
is fixed.

i have also implemented APOP support. any offers of testing would be
appreciated.

i am currently looking at implementing STARTTLS support for POP3 and
IMAP. this requires jsse, which is available in j2se 1.4 but not 1.3.
some autoconf wizardry may be required.

doug, if you just want to send me code snippets of featureful stuff,
that's ok too.
--
chris burdess