classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] Input stream test results

From: Doug Porter
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] Input stream test results
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:40:05 -0800

chris burdess said:

  > have you located bugs in the existing code?

I've used "existing" to mean the new code, and you appear to mean the old
code.

With the old code, almost half of my test runs failed with bugs in the
javamail input stream handling. With the new input stream code, after
over 100 runs there are no failures yet in javamail.

Doug
--
  Doug Porter
  address@hidden