classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Error in XsltFilter

From: David Brownell
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Error in XsltFilter
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:28:28 -0800

> All that needs to be done is add the following line:
>
> th.setResult( out );
>
> and all is well again with the world.

Good, thanks.  I've added it to CVS, it'll be in the next release.

> As an aside, I've developed a class that allows Sun's MSV package to be used
> as a filter.  Is that something of interest to the project?  I suspect not but
> if so, I can make it available.

Could be; support for more than DTDs is a good thing,
though I suspect licensing issues would mean it's not
practical to bundle it with GNUJAXP.

Maybe you could post a URL with some more info (javadoc
or other spec).  Such a link could go on the web page.

- Dave