classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Errors building GNU JAXP 1.1 with Cygwin

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Errors building GNU JAXP 1.1 with Cygwin
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:12:12 +0100

Phil Shaw wrote:
I'm afraid this is feeling rather like a maze to me at the moment. I
would appreciate further pointers on the make sequence and the
purpose of these elements. Thanks.

I'm afraid you've pretty much reached the limits of my understanding of GNU autotools as well, but despite the various stuff emitted by aclocal I recommend you put specific code to handle the Cygwin case in sosuffix.ac (as is currently present for the Darwin case) and act on that.
--
Chris Burdess