consensus

Re: [GNU/consensus] Implementing WebID

From: Nick Jennings
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] Implementing WebID
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 19:13:11 +0200

I'm having a Sockethub meetup/hackathon this weekend in Berlin (if anyone is in town and interested - details here: http://lanyrd.com/2013/sockethub/).

Might be a good opportunity to add a WebID platform to Sockethub :)

-Nick

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 6:04 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <address@hidden> wrote:
Excerpts from hellekin (GNU/consensus)'s message of 2013-05-10 15:49:03 +0000:
> Dear list members,
>
> we're going to meet on IRC[0] this week-end to coordinate a hackathon to
> implement WebID authentication[1] in several applications such as Elgg,
> Joomla, Mediawiki, Wordpress, and whomever wants to join--the Ruby world
> already has it via the foafssl-ruby[2], and Python's Django via
> django-webid-auth[3].
in case of Ruby I would like to look at implementing it in omniauth: https://github.com/intridea/omniauth
let's also don't forget _javascript_ server side goodnes: https://github.com/magnetik/node-webid
and for joyful PHP coders you might want to check with:
https://github.com/MyProfile/myprofile
https://github.com/AKSW/OntoWiki

happy hacking!