consensus

Re: [GNU/consensus] Implementing WebID

From: hellekin (GNU/consensus)
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] Implementing WebID
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:24:28 -0300

On 05/10/2013 01:04 PM, lupa wrote:
> Hi ! is there a public call for this? I'm thinking in other software
> developers that aren't in this list, i.e. moodle developers.

*** Hi lupa,

thank you for your interest. No, there's no other public call than the
one you replied to. It's not a huge event, just something I'm going to
do anyway with Matias for our respective projects, following a recent
conversation we had.

As Elf Pavlik suggested, part of the deal is to look at the existing
code and reuse, or improve it. We should also take the opportunity to
improve existing documentation, and discuss the scope of that specific
authentication scheme.

Cheers,

==
hk