contacts-hackers

Re: activity?

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: activity?
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:06:38 +0100

Chris Beggy writes:
 > I'm doing contact management with fsf emacs and bbdb, and trying
 > to make improvements little by little with my code, and by using
 > others' code.
 >
 > Are folks still discussing issues like this here?

        This list is mostly inactive. There are plans to use phpGroupWare
as a backend to store address books. XMLRPC would be used to dialog with the
backend.

        To my knowledge you won't be stepping on anyone feet by doing what
you plan to do, whatever it is ;-)

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden