Re: Hide rootfs filesystem in df

From: Robert Milasan
Subject: Re: Hide rootfs filesystem in df
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:49:39 +0200

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:35:49 +0000
"Bernhard Voelker" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm also using OpenSuSE and can't understand why they're
> distributing such an old version (8.16 from Mar 26th
> while 8.19 is out) in the new 12.2 distro.
>
> Have a nice day,
> Berny

I think when 12.2 was "started" 8.16 was the stable release of
coreutils, so we just remained with that. It's not the safest to just
move to 8.19, at least when it comes to a distro (its some kind of
policy). You start with a base (8.16) and if it works, you just patch
it for bugs and security issue.

Please let me know when you have the patch for coreutils df.

Cheers!

--
Robert Milasan
L3 Support Engineer