Re: Hide rootfs filesystem in df

From: Robert Milasan
Subject: Re: Hide rootfs filesystem in df
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:52:40 +0200

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:35:49 +0000
"Bernhard Voelker" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for the patch.
> The actual patch won't be so small, because the user would
> want to see rootfs if "df -a" is used or when she
> explictly calls df for the mount point.

Don't think that makes sense to have at all "rootfs". If you check
mount you'll see that there is no rootfs. I've checked mount using
strace and seems that it reads /proc/self/mountinfo and there is no
rootfs.

Anyway, it's your choice, but has no meaning/reason being able to see
"rootfs" even when running "df -a".

--
Robert Milasan
L3 Support Engineer