criawips-devel

[devel] API changes proposed

From: Ezequiel Pérez
Subject: [devel] API changes proposed
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 22:05:01 -0300

This is my first mail to this mailing list, I'd like to express just
some thoughs:

I consider the followin points to be necessary in criawips to avoid
future difficulties when hacking:

· The comparission block/whatever <> template attributes can't set
permanent changes in an attribute independent from the template, I think
it'd be better an cria_block_is_set (CriaBlockAttribute attribute)
function being CriaBlockAttribute an enum and adding in the CriaBlock
private structure an boolean array for with the setted values of those
attributes. - A decission at this point would help me to do not code
twice the writer
· To use the red:green:blue format at the xml instead the #rrggbb will
simplify the color writing and let us use the libxml function
· Clarify the use of the GORect or replace the coordinates system, and I
rather an relative system instead a coordinates based one. That would be
better when changing the screen size or the slide default size.