criawips-devel

Re: [devel] Just wondering if this project is still moving forward?

From: Sven Herzberg
Subject: Re: [devel] Just wondering if this project is still moving forward?
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:42:18 +0100

Hi Jonathan,

  excuse me for being busy and sick the last weeks, but here's your
answer now.

  I am currently working on integrating the libgoffice code which has
been stripped off Gnumeric to extend criawips with features by hacking
less (e.g. plug-in-based file reading writing).

  I also started to build the infrastructure of a manual for the users
yesterday to start documenting hot keys, mouse gestures, etc.

  The third area I'm hacking on at the moment is editing support. I need
to connect my canvas a bit tighter to gnome canvas, but I think the
progress will be good here.

Regards,
  Sven

PS: Sorry for the duplicate mail, hit 'send' when I wanted to enable the
American English dictionary.
--
Sven Herzberg <address@hidden>    · GNOME Deutschland <www.gnome.de>
Jabber <address@hidden>         · ICQ <177176642>