dazuko-devel

RE: [Dazuko-devel] SuSE 9.1 and dazuko 2.0.4-pre2, success, anyone?

From: Tikka, Sami
Subject: RE: [Dazuko-devel] SuSE 9.1 and dazuko 2.0.4-pre2, success, anyone?
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:21:34 +0300

Ouch... Sorry for the bad bugreport!

I mean, I am unable to load dazuko. I have followed the FAQ#14 to the letter
(and additionally, I renamed the existing dazuko.ko (that comes with SuSE
9.1) to dazuko_orig.ko).

When I reboot the machine I see this scroll by on the console:

MODPROBE: Failed to load dazuko: Invalid argument
MODPROBE: Module capability not found.

In dmesg it reads:

dazuko: no version for "struct_module" found: kernel tainted.
There is already a security framework initialized, register_security failed.
dazuko: failed to register

If I add "capability=0" into kernel command line and reboot, dazuko is
loaded.

-- Sami