dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] dazukofs patches for several kernels / distros

From: Lino Sanfilippo
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] dazukofs patches for several kernels / distros
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:47:31 +0100

Nil Nik wrote:
Hello,

I installed dazukofs-3.0.0-rc4_2.6.27_ub_os11.1 as per your suggestion. Thanks for your quick reply. Now i have one problem please tell me How to ignore the process which is registered to the dazukofs?

Thanks.

Hi Nil,

When you load the dazukofs module there is a /dev/dazukofs.ign file. The thread that wants to be ignored simply has to open the file. It will be ignored by dazukofs until it closes the file. Note that there is (yet) no way for a thread A to tell dazukofs to ignore a thread B. A thread that wants to be ignored always has to open the mentioned file itself.

Regards, Lino Sanfilippo

Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Tjark Auerbach
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Tettnang
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 630992
ALLGEMEINE GESCHÄFTSBEDINGUNGEN
Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen
(AGB). Sie finden sie in der jeweils gültigen Fassung
im Internet unter http://www.avira.de/agb