dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Problems using dazuko.o module

From: damon bonesi
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Problems using dazuko.o module
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:42:24 +0200

Hi,
I'm installing the dazuko module in a SuSE 7.3 (kernel 2.4.10-4GB) Linux.

Before I've tryed the version 1.2.3, compiled correctly without errors but the insmod give me the "init_module: Operation not permitted" error. If I try insmod a second time, I've a "Segmentation fault", the module is inserted but doesn't work (lsmod show me "dazuko ????(id) (initializing)" and remain locked here).

I can't remove it, it says "Device is busy". Reboot.

---

Then I downloaded and installed the dazuko version 2.0.3 .
Now I've all the time the "init_module: Operation not permitted" error when I give the insmod command.

The kernel and the sources are the same (i compiled the kernel by hand), and I don't arrive to have sufficient informations about the "Operation not permitted".

How to solve this problem?

thanks in advance
damon

damon bonesi