dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] compile problem

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] compile problem
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:46:49 +0200

Benjamin Adler wrote:
As I wrote in an earlier mail, I couldn't compile the kernel anymore after copying the file. Since the function call that caused the error was only used once in the file to define some error-value, I tried to just comment this line out:

Hi,

If all you did was copy dazuko_rsbac.c over RSBAC's daz_main.c, there should not be any errors or warnings. If you have to start changing the code, then something is wrong...

I also tried to manually apply the differences from 1.13 to 1.14 of dazuko_rsbac.c in the dazuko cvs to my daz_main.c file. It compiled but still wouldn't work. Commenting out almost any possible combination of ifs, elses and endifs didn't work either.

??? I don't know why you are having so much trouble.

John, do you think we could meet on irc to see if we can find something? Or maybe I give you an ip-address and root's password?

I would be willing to meet on irc if you are. Name the server, channel, time and day and I will try to be there. By the way, I am on german time (GMT+1).

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer