dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] dazukofs & antivir

From: Thomas Wilhelmi
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] dazukofs & antivir
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:13:49 +0100

Hello,

I guess I have the same problem. I described my problem in the Mails with the title "[Dazuko-help] Make-Problem". I use the kernel 2.6.31.5-0.1-default with Suse 11.2 Notonly AntiVir is crashing, so does the dazuko-Testprogram shipped with dazuko. (Dazuko version 3.1.2) I see nomessage in any logfile or console.

Regards,
Willi