dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Linux 2.6.34

From: Frans de Boer
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Linux 2.6.34
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 15:32:08 +0200

Hello John,
Sorry about the mix up about the maintainer. I was assuming wrongly before.

I use dazukofs in relation with clamav to scan files as soon as I have
downloaded them and on public folders to minimize the risk of becoming a
distributor of unwanted data.

Of course I will continue my efforts to contribute the small things I
can do to keep dazukofs up to date.

Regards, Frans.