ddd

Re: DDD 3.3.1 is available - graphical debugger front-end

From: Andreas Zeller
Subject: Re: DDD 3.3.1 is available - graphical debugger front-end
Date: 08 May 2001 08:21:05 +0200

Hi!

"T.Pospisek's MailLists" <address@hidden> writes:

> > DDD 3.3.1 is now available on the GNU FTP server and soon coming to
> > a mirror near you.  DDD 3.3.1 brings a couple of minor bug fixes:
>
> Hmm ...
>
> * ftp.gnu.org seems to be down.
> * there don't seem to be any mirrors of ddd-3.3.1 available

Last time I tried, DDD 3.3.1 was on ftp.gnu.org as well as on all
mirrors I tried.  (I don't make announcements before it's actually
available :-)

> * and it is not available on sourceforge.net/projects/ddd either.
> Btw. as a suggestion - what about installing a ddd.sourceforge.net page? [...]
> It sure would make it easier to find the project. I volounteer to hack
> together a minimal page that refers/links to the most important
> ressources. Maybe one could just plain copy over the page from gnu?

The DDD page on sourceforge.net is targeted towards developers; the
DDD page on gnu.org is targeted towards users.  Both pages link to
each other; I see no point in duplicating these pages.  If there is a
need to have all in one domain, I would rather move the DDD developer
resources from SourceForge to GNU rather than moving the user
resources from GNU to SourceForge.

The DDD page on gnu.org is and will still be the first page of
attention; any references to important resources should be placed
there.  (Are you willing to maintain this one, maybe?)

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Andreas Zeller     Universitaet Passau