ddd

NON PROFIT DEBT REDUCTION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE !!!

From: ktu95a2757
Subject: NON PROFIT DEBT REDUCTION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE !!! 16246
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 07:51:38 -0400

Consolidate all your Bills into One
Easy Monthly Payment !!!
Slash you credit card interest rates down to zero!
Cut your monthly payments by 50% or more!
Keep More Cash every month!
Stop creditors from harassing you now!
Much Much More...
We've already helped thousands consolidate their
debt and lower their monthly payments.

* Click here to find out how we can help you *
Because this is not a Loan program
there is No Need to own any property and
almost everyone with debt over $2K Qualifies !!!
NO OBLIGATION ** FREE CONSULTATION ** STRICT PRIVACY
Click here for your FREE Quote !!!

Removal Instructions: This email was sent to you by an Internet  Marketing Services Co.
 in full compliance   with all existing and proposed email legislation. You may automatically
remove yourself from any future mailings by clicking here.
The reply address on this
 email was active at the time this email was sent.