ddd

ddd & problems with keyboard shortcuts

From: Peter Schoen
Subject: ddd & problems with keyboard shortcuts
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:39:08 +0200

Hi!

I recently installed Mandrake 8.1 including ddd. Unfortunately none of the keyboard shortcuts of ddd seem to work, although they are displayed in the ddd menues.

(The keyboard shortcuts of KDE apps work, however.)

What do I have to do to configure ddd/lesstif to accept and handle keyboard shortcuts?

I am using the standard Ddd resource configuration file (which seems to be o.k.), but I really don't know much about configuring motif/lesstif apps.

Any ideas?

Many thanks & very best wishes

-Peter