ddd

How DDD redirect stdin/out?

From: enrico . dallamariga
Subject: How DDD redirect stdin/out?
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:50:43 +0100 (CET)

Hello,
I am Enrico Dalla Mariga (Vicenza, Italy), a university student and I'm working
to my thesis. I have to ask you a pleasure. I have to redirect stdin/stdout of
gdb to program that I'm working to. I saw that DDD (useful program) use this
function but I have not found, in sources, how it is implemented!

Could someone help me to find out how can I do so, or where can I found
documentation about this????

Thank you very much in advance and congratulations about you work, you are
wonderful!!!!

Enrico Dalla Mariga
Verona University
Computer Science Department