ddd

Need an Electronic Filing Cabinet? Code- -DDBR

From: backroads
Subject: Need an Electronic Filing Cabinet? Code- -DDBR
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 04:26:07 -0500

Could you -- or someone you know -- benefit from a "Virtual" Filing Cabinet and
Personal
Search Engine?

My Walk Software saves, organizes, and locates anything meaningful to you ...
such as
passages from books, your journal entries and other writings, research
documents, song
lyrics, interesting e-mail messages, etc.

Unlike physical filing cabinets, bookshelves, journals and notebooks, with My
Walk it is
incredibly easy and fast to find what you're looking for -- whether you're
searching among
ten items or ten thousand.

My Walk was originally designed to help Christians as they grow in their faith
(it also
includes a Prayer list and Bible-reading log).  However, this program is also a
great tool
for students, writers, researchers, and everyone interested in documenting
personal
growth.  This is because My Walk is a framework, similar to a file cabinet:
its contents
are uniquely yours.

Extremely easy to use, My Walk Software makes a great gift -- for yourself or
someone
else.  You can learn more about this completely unique and affordable tool,
what it can do
and how it works by going to www.backroadsdata.com/MWhome.htm

--------------------------------
This message is not intended for residents in the state of Washington;
screening of
addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.
If you are a Washington resident or otherwise wish to be removed from this
list, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to
you by
sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject
line.

((%<ddd%))END