ddd

help -- configuration

From: Bruce Park
Subject: help -- configuration
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 10:54:15 -0400

Hello,

I am an novice ddd user and I have been experiencing some problems.
When I debug my code and it hits a line that has printf() function or anyother C function, ddd will stop and tell me that the source code was nowhere to be found in my current directory that I am working on. This is true since printf() resides elsewhere because this is a function defined on <stdio.h>. It looks like I need to add the path to printf() and all the other C functions. Can anyone help me do this? I am using red hat linux 7.2 and I dont' know where the C functions lie. Also, can anyone tell me how I can enable the graphical display mode? I would like to visually look at my nodes when I am working with linked lists.
All help is greatly appreciated.

bp